- We were founded under the name “CFG Services Co., Ltd.”
- We acquired a portion of a business (including the branch network and employees) of a financial services provider.
- We became a member of the National Credit Bureau (NCB).
- Under AIG guidance, we were organizationally restructured with a focus on transparency and fairness.
- Krungsri acquired a 100% interest in our shares, resulting in us becoming a subsidiary of Krungsri. Leveraging Krungsri’s existing operational systems and improving its own, we experienced a period of rapid growth.
- We launched a new company logo alongside our expanded marketing activities, which included the release of our national television advertising campaign, “Love Fast Guy.”
- We obtained a personal loan under supervision license from the Bank of Thailand, which allowed us to begin providing offerings to underbanked customers under our “wet market” pilot program. However, we no longer provide this service.
- We also started to provide our used truck hire-purchase and vehicle title loan products to offer financing to entrepreneurs and farmers looking to expand their businesses.
- We were awarded with The Banker – Financial Inclusion award in recognition of our efforts in promoting financial inclusion to underbanked populations across Thailand.
- We obtained a non-life insurance brokerage license granted by the Office of Insurance Commission.
- We also initiated our first financial education course for customers.
- We also became a member of the Private Sector Collective Action Against Corruption to reinforce our commitment to conducting our business with honesty and integrity.
- We started to provide insurance brokerage services for personal accident insurance products, mandatory motor insurance and annual vehicle registration renewal.
- We were officially renamed “Ngern Tid Lor Company Limited.”
- We also obtained our first nano-finance license to expand our customer base to underbanked segments of the population who did not have underlying assets for security.
- We were among the first service providers in our same industry to offer motorcycle title loan products, which included free personal accident insurance.
- Following our name change in 2015, we commenced a rebranding campaign in
- We released our “New Life” advertisement on social media which garnered more than two million views in the first week after the launch. The advertisement focused on the opportunities made possible for our customers when they had access to financing.
- In addition, we declared our seven core values to promote our culture.
- We started to offer a 0% interest motor insurance cash installment plan for up to six months, and we also launched our new insurance premium comparison platform.
- We officially renamed our logo to “Ngern Tid Lor.”
- We were awarded the “Best Initiative in Financial Inclusion”by Retail Banker International, a leading magazine from Singapore.
- We also founded the Thai Vehicle Title Loan Trade Association, along with 10 other key industry participants.
- Krungsri sold 50% of its equity interest in the Company to Siam Asia Credit Access Pte. Ltd.
- We also opened our 1,000th branch location and launched the Company’s Revolving Cash Card service, which offered customers fast and convenient access to financial services by making cash withdrawals available at ATMs of our partner commercial banks nationwide including Kasikornbank, Government Savings Bank, Krungthai Bank and Krungsri.
- We launched our Areegator platform and Ngern Tid Lor mobile application.
- We changed our organizational status to become a public company limited, changed our par value from THB 37 per share to THB 3.7 per share, and increased our registered capital by THB 780,021,790 from the prior registered capital of THB 7,800,221,119 to THB 8,580,242,909 by way of an issuance of up to 210,816,700 shares at a par value of THB 3.7 per share as part of the initial public offering of our ordinary shares.
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) under the ticker symbol “TIDLOR”, the company's first trading day was on May 10, 2021. Counted as “IPO shares in the finance and securities sector with the highest offering value and being in the fifth largest IPO in the history of SET. TIDLOR also attracted the attention of 32 leading institutional investors around the world to sign up and become Cornerstone Investors and retail investors”.
- The credit rating has been upgraded from “A-“ to “A” by TRIS Rating, the credit rating agency. This confirms the company's strength under uncertain circumstances during the Covid-19 epidemic as an emerging disease.
- Ngern Tid lor received a Bronze Medal (Bronze EcoVadis Medal 2022) from EcoVadis, the global company sustainability rating agency. The objective is to measure the quality of the management system for sustainable development principles which are grouped into 4 topics: Environment, Labor and Human Rights, Ethics, and Sustainable Procurement.